We are following the Massachusetts COVID19 safety guidelines. We have been open and safely practicing in our gym since June 15th with the following precautions in place:
- Gymnasts will complete our health screening document signed by a parent. This is a 12-question form that screens for COVID symptoms. Gymnasts will bring this document to EVERY class. View and print out our health screening document to bring with you to Shens.
- CHECK IN:
- Upon entering the building, your temperature will be taken by an infrared thermometer.
- Your health screening document will be collected at the door.
- A staff member will sanitize each student’s hands and feet before entering the gym.
- A mask must be worn by everyone in the building. Wearing a mask during gymnastics class is up to the parent’s discretion.
- To limit the number of people in the gym, the parent viewing area will be closed. An exception will be made to parents our your preschool classes. In this case, parents will sit 6′ apart and wear masks at all times.
- Students will be asked to keep a 6’ distance between the other students during class.
- Coaches will be wearing masks and gloves during class, but will not be spotting or touching students in any way.
- Coaches will be sanitizing the gymnastics equipment.
- The following items will be closed:
- NO WATER FOUNTAIN, please bring your own water
- NO CHALK – Our chalk bucket will be removed from the gym to prevent many hands from touching. Please bring your own chalk.
- NO FOAM PIT – too difficult for us to sanitize each foam block in between use.
- CHECK OUT:
- Students will be leaving the gym from the back of the building. Please pick up your child at our back entrance.
We ask that you be responsible and keep your children home if they are felling sick or show signs of any airborne illness. Those customers possibly exposed or showing any signs of COVID-19 will not not be permitted in the facility. TOGETHER WE CAN KEEP EVERYONE HEALTHY!