We have been open and safely practicing in our gym since June 15th, 2020. Recently we have relaxed some of our precautions, however, the following are in place:
- CHECK IN: Upon entering the building
- Students will sanitize hands and feet before entering the gym.
2. FACE COVERING – As of August 9, 2021, everyone will be required to wear masks in the gym. We had a mask-optional policy during July 2021, but due to the rise in covid rates and the many students that are under 12 years old and unvaccinated, we have gone back to requiring masks for all.
Students may take a mask break by stepping away from class and removing the mask for a break.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING – Students will be asked to keep a 6’ distance between the other students during class. Parents in the waiting area will keep a 6′ distance from others.
4. SANITATION – The gym, equipment, and all surfaces will be cleaned each night. Coaches will be sanitizing the gymnastics equipment throughout the day.
5. CLOSED AREAS — The following items will be closed:
- NO WATER FOUNTAIN, please bring your own water
- NO VENDING MACHINE
- NO CHALK – Our chalk bucket will be removed from the gym to prevent many hands from touching. Please bring your own chalk.
- NO CAMP WATER SLIDE/POOL – The area is too small to allow us to keep a safe 6′ distance between the students.
We ask that you be responsible and keep your children home if they are feeling sick or show signs of any airborne illness. Those customers possibly exposed or showing any signs of COVID-19 will not not be permitted in the facility. TOGETHER WE CAN KEEP EVERYONE HEALTHY!