We are following the Massachusetts safety guidelines to address Covid19. Gymnastics is listed as a ” lower-risk sport” in the Massachusetts Safety Standards document.
We have been open and safely practicing in our gym since June 15th with the following precautions in place:
- CHECK IN: Upon entering the building
- your temperature will be taken by an infrared thermometer.
- you will sanitize your student’s hands and feet before entering the gym.
2. FACE COVERING – We encourage people to wear a mask when in the building.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING – Students will be asked to keep a 6’ distance between the other students during class. Parents in the waiting area will keep a 6′ distance from others.
4. SPOTTING Coaches will be wearing masks and gloves during class to safely spot their students.
5. SANITATION – The gym, equipment, and all surfaces will be cleaned each night. Coaches will be sanitizing the gymnastics equipment throughout the day.
6. CLOSED AREAS — The following items will be closed:
- NO WATER FOUNTAIN, please bring your own water
- NO VENDING MACHINE
- NO CHALK – Our chalk bucket will be removed from the gym to prevent many hands from touching. Please bring your own chalk.
We ask that you be responsible and keep your children home if they are feeling sick or show signs of any airborne illness. Those customers possibly exposed or showing any signs of COVID-19 will not not be permitted in the facility. TOGETHER WE CAN KEEP EVERYONE HEALTHY!