We have been open and safely practicing in our gym since June 15th, 2020. Recently we have relaxed some of our precautions, however, the following are in place:
- CHECK IN: Upon entering the building
- your temperature will be taken by an infrared thermometer.
- you will sanitize your student’s hands and feet before entering the gym.
2. FACE COVERING – We do recommend your child wears a mask. However it is now completely optional; masks are no longer required.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING – Students will be asked to keep a 6’ distance between the other students during class. Parents in the waiting area will keep a 6′ distance from others.
4. SANITATION – The gym, equipment, and all surfaces will be cleaned each night. Coaches will be sanitizing the gymnastics equipment throughout the day.
5. CLOSED AREAS — The following items will be closed:
- NO WATER FOUNTAIN, please bring your own water
- NO VENDING MACHINE
- NO CHALK – Our chalk bucket will be removed from the gym to prevent many hands from touching. Please bring your own chalk.
- NO CAMP WATER SLIDE/POOL – The area is too small to allow us to keep a safe 6′ distance between the students.
We ask that you be responsible and keep your children home if they are feeling sick or show signs of any airborne illness. Those customers possibly exposed or showing any signs of COVID-19 will not not be permitted in the facility. TOGETHER WE CAN KEEP EVERYONE HEALTHY!